Friday, December 5, 2014

How to: Leg Warmers, Boot Cuffs and Boot Socks

Leg Warmers, Boot Cuffs and Boot Socks are trending right now, but the real question is
"How do you wear these?" 

I've been hearing this question a lot lately because I have several styles in the boutique. As always the easiest way to show people is with some great example. 

**Warning- Do NOT wear these with your gym shoes. These are NOT the same things you wore in the 80's. They are technically the same, I suppose, but worn in a more figure flattering way.**
How To Wear Combat Boots with dresses | This year’s winter fashion is obviously filled with boots, sweaters ...LOVE this look -- Ive never worn it, but oh how I would love to!Dirt Don't Hurt: Knit Boot CuffsBow Boot Cuffs ∙ How To by Kim S. on Cut Out + KeepWedge boots with socks. Now i know how to wear my shoes and not look goofy with my skinny legs.Vintage Floral Over the Knee SocksVintage Floral Over the Knee Socksim starting to like those little boot ruffles :)going out to look for this outfit!I think I’ve told you about these before. But how cool! Wearing these boots at least twice a day myself, this is not only a great fashion statement (? lol), but it warms up the inside of the boot. I really like them, and will definitely knit some up.  From Knit Outta The Box  http://knitting.craftgossip.com/boot-liners-or-boot-toppers/2012/03/03/

Why we need a pair this seasons:

  1. They are adorable (obviously) 
  2. They make any jeans & T outfit look so amazing without any extra effort
  3. They keep your warm
  4. Perfect with jeans, leggings or bare legs
  5. They can dress up any ol' outfit


Hope this helps keep you trendy and fabulous! 

If you have any questions on style tips and tricks comment below or stop by!

Lyn-Maree's  
209 N Main St 
Auburn, IN 46706 
Monday-Friday 10-6 & Saturday 10-3


1 comment: