Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just a piece of fabric....


I have spent the morning looking for the best link to share to demonstrate scarf tying. After as search that has made me cross eyed and caused me to drink a full pot of coffee. I have decided this... Come in and let us show you...
Watching these is sometimes like learning to tie a mans tie backward for those of us that are coordinatly challenged. But if you insist just ck out you tube there are many and kind of fun to watch. Don't shy away because you don't feel comfortable with your tying skills. We can show you and give you plenty of ideas... It's only a piece of fabric
You may be a plain dressed jean girl, but you can always run a scarf through you belt loops for a little color and style.or tie one on your purse. Th is is a really cute way to add color. Even in jeans and a jean jacket, think how cute a little bandana could look on your purse. Even for evening wear you can always add a touch of sparkle to your evening bag or use a metallic or organza scarf for a wrap. ( perfect solution for those of us who have an issue with " sleeveless") all that and it just a piece of fabric....

Over the years we have sold scarves for just about everything, so all you have to do is be creative. We have sold pashminas for runners on a Christmas table, scarf of a baby grand piano, scarf for a dresser or sideboard. We had a woman buy one for pillow covers. You name it I recently saw on Pintrest using one for a camera strap, what w way to look snazzy on a vacation. Cutting one, you can bedazzle flip flops. Try replacing a handle on a purse with a scarf. It's darling, I saw that one on a woman shopping at Von Maur, I complimented her bag and she told me what she had done. After all... It's just a piece of fabric.

You can always use scarves in your hair too, adding some color around a ponytail or tied as a headband, maybe tying a sied knot for an almost fascination look. Don't forget the little divas in our lives, like scarves too. Again using them in their hair is so cute and makes them feel so special. Use them for a little girls belt to, taking a plain little sundress to Sunday special..... After all it's just a piece of fabric.

I've tried to spark your creative side when it comes to scarves and I hope I have succeeded. I hope your head is spinning while you create your style with scarves, but most of all, I hope, I have taken some of the intimidation away. If all else fails... Come in and we would be happy to show you ideas. And remember, it's only a little piece of fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment